When I was in Junior High school, my parents went out one night and my friend and I decided to cook dinner. We made Chef Boyardee, garlic bread and frozen grape juice. To mix the grape juice, we used my mother's blender. We left the extra grape juice in the blender not realizing it had a leak. After we finished eating, we noticed the grape juice all over the kitchen counter. We cleaned it up but it left a big purple stain on the counter. When my mother got home she was not pleased. It could have been worse. We could have burned the house down.