Why does the printing process stall on the 'Sending to Printer' screen without ever printing my coupons?
If you have multiple printers and/or have a fax machine connected within the same network, it is likely that a default printer has not been set up on your computer. To assign a default printer, follow the steps depending on your user-type:Windows Users
- Click Start > Using the search box, enter the term 'Devices and Printers'
- After selecting 'Devices and Printers' you should see your printer(s) and devices listed
- Identify the printer that you want to select as your default
- Press and hold or right-click on that printer you want to use, and then tap or click 'Set as default printer'
- Click the Apple menu > Select System Preferences
- Depending on your OS, do one of the following:
- Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 > Click Print & Scan
- Mac OS X 10.9 > Click Printers & Scanners
- Click the drop-down labeled 'Default Printer' > Select desired printer > Close Window
If your default printer is already set and the process still stalls on the 'Sending to Printer' page, we recommend trying to print the coupon again but using a different internet browser.
People Also Ask
- Why does my coupon printer keep sending the coupons to my fax machine?
Was this answer helpful?