Why am I repeatedly prompted to install the Coupon Printer?
The Coupon Printer may have been disabled. Identify the browser you use from the list below and use the related steps in order to print your coupons:Mozilla Firefox
- Click 'Tools' > 'Add-ons'
- Under 'Plugins' the 'Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer' should be listed as 'Always Activate'
- If you find that the plugin is listed as 'Never Activate', simply change 'Never Activate' to 'Always Activate' using the drop-down box.
- Close the Add-ons window and print your coupons
- Open your Chrome browser
- Type 'chrome://plugins' into the address bar and hit enter to view the plugins screen
- Find the 'Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer' plugin
- If you find that the plugin listing shows an 'Enable' link, that means the plugin is currently disabled. Simply click the 'Enable' link and you will now see the 'Coupon Printer' plugin with a 'Disable' link. This indicates that the plugin has been enabled properly. We recommend checking the box for 'Always allowed' to avoid running into this problem again.
- Close the plugins page and print your coupons
- Click 'Tools' > 'Manage Add-ons' ( IE7 users, select 'Enable or Disable Add-ons')
- Under 'Toolbars and Extensions', select 'Show: All Add-ons' (IE7 users, select 'Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer')
- Under the 'Name' column, find the 'cpbrkpie control' extension by 'Coupons, Inc.' This add-on must be Enabled for coupon printing to work properly.
- If you find that it is Disabled, right-click the add-on and select 'Enable' OR just click the 'Enable' button in the bottom-right corner
- Close the Manage Add-ons window and print your coupons
- Open your Safari browser
- Click 'Help' > Installed Plugins
- You should see 'Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing Plugin'. This indicates the plug-in has been installed and enabled.
- If you do NOT see 'Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing Plugin', install the Coupon Printer again.
- Once the Coupon Printer is reinstalled, simply print your coupons
- *If you recently upgraded to 10.9 (Mavericks) and you are running Safari, please click here for separate instructions.