How do I uninstall the Coupon Printer?
Important note: These instructions detail how to remove the coupon printer which is needed to print some of our grocery coupons. We also offer the ability to print grocery coupons WITHOUT any additional software downloads. Please click here to view those grocery coupons.
If you still wish to unistall the Coupon Printer, exit any open web browsers and then follow the instruction for your Operating System below:
Windows Operating System
- Go to your Control Panel & click on the Programs link
- Click on Add or Remove Programs OR Uninstall Programs (depending on OS version)
- Select Coupon Printer by Coupons.com
- Click Uninstall
Mac Operating System
- Click on the Finder icon to open the Finder Window
- Select your Macintosh local hard drive from the Finder window to display the drive's contents
- Locate and open the Applications folder
- Locate and open the Coupons folder from within the Applications folder
- Run the Uninstall Coupon Printing Software file to initiate the uninstaller
If you experience any problems uninstalling/removing the Coupon Printer from your computer, contact us and we will work with you to successfully remove it from your computer.