How can I print coupons without a cell phone number?
The Coupon Printing software is in the process of getting phased out and replaced by an alternative method of verification via a one-time SMS text. If your cell phone doesn't meet the requirements or you don't have a mobile phone/SMS texting capabilities, you can instead verify your computer with a one-time landline verification using the following steps:
- Call the Coupons.com support team at 1-888-910-1457
- A recorded message asks you to leave your name, phone number and email address. A customer service representative will call you back "within one business day" in the order that requests are received, with your verification code
- Enter your verification code here: Verify Now!
Once you enter the code, you can print as before without having to go through the verification process again.
Note: If you are still having trouble, the Coupon Printer software is available for download for a limited time here. By having the Coupon Printer software downloaded on your computer, it will by-pass the PrintID/landline verification process until the software is completely phased out by Coupons.com
We also off a bunch of coupons you can print Without Phone Verification.
Alternatively, if reason the above process doesn't work please contact us and let us know. We can work together to troubleshoot the problem and get you printing again.
People Also Ask
- I don't have a cell phone, how can I print coupons?
- What is landline verification?
Was this answer helpful?