How do I print coupons from my phone or tablet?
CouponSurfer has a vast selection of grocery coupons that you can print from your Android or Apple cell phone or tablet without downloading any plugin software. In order to print these grocery coupons, your device must meet the following requirements:
- You need to have a PDF reader installed on your device. (Adobe Reader is available for free in the iTunes and Play stores)
- You must be able to connect to your wireless printer through your device
On your first coupon print attempt you will be prompted to go through a one-time SMS text authentication process* called PrintID. Below are the requirements and steps to walk you through the PrintID process:
- Your number must be a valid mobile number from any US based wireless provider
- Your phone needs to be able to send & receive text messages
- Note: Prepackaged + prepaid mobile phones from non-major wireless providers are not supported such as Tracfone, Net10, Consumer Cellular, or any Government issued prepaid phones. Additionally, landline, Google voice, or any virtual mobile number are not compatible with this printing process.
- Visit our Coupons Without Downloading Software page and add the coupons you want to your Print List.
- When satisfied, select the View Print List button in the upper right corner of the page to double-check your selection.
- If everything looks OK, select the Click to Print # Coupon(s) link next to your coupon list
- Select the Print Coupons button in the upper right corner** of the page, confirm you are connected to a printer, then enter your cell phone number to receive a verification code via SMS.
- Once you receive the verification code (will be delivered in less than a minute), enter it into the box on the print process page you had previously submitted your mobile phone number on. Please note that you will have 30 minutes to enter the verification code. If you miss the window, a link is included to request a new code.
- Once verified, your coupons should automatically print.
If you don't have a SMS capable mobile phone or your phone doesn't meet the PrintID requirements (such as Google Voice), you can go through the alternate Phone Call Verification process.
Still Not Printing?
If your coupons don't print after entering your verification code, it is possible that one of the following reasons is the issue:
- - The verification code associates your phone number to the coupon(s) you printed, so you may have already printed the allowed number of times for the same coupon from another device.
- - Your printer could be offline. Ensure your Wi-Fi printer is on and selected as your default printer and connected to the same network.
If the above information doesn't help, please contact us so we can help troubleshoot and get you back on track to saving!
*Re-verification can occur if you use a different browser or device. It can also occur if you browse using an incognito window or if you clear your cookies.
**If selecting SmartSource coupons from your phone/tablet you'll be prompted to enter your email address to receive an email with your coupons to print at a later time from your desktop/laptop.
People Also Ask
- How can I print coupons from my iPhone?
- How can I print coupons from my Android?
- How can I print coupons from my tablet?
- Can I print coupons from my phone without an app?
Was this answer helpful?